&t skeet on mischa: this is my two brim hat, call me sherlock holmes

skeet on mischa

i wouldn't have given you it if i didn't agree

Jan 18, 2005

this is my two brim hat, call me sherlock holmes

i was gonna update today, but...

my 'excellent' service provider wouldn't let me get on line

and

i went to amoeba today, so i could be even cooler and listen to even more electic music, so i can be like hiliary duff and say, "i listen to everything". so check me out as i bump the game and feist all about the o.c., bitch.

then

i took my dog on a walk and she ate a dead bird, so now i'm just waiting for her to pass it. eeeewwwww, gross, i know, huh?

did ya see our homegirl samaire armstrong go wild? i know, i was sorta bummed, too.

1 Comments:

At 9:20 PM , Blogger Thigh Master said...

you know rachael ray probably shags like no other...

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home