&t skeet on mischa: The Beauty Bar vs. Star Wars: Revenge of the Sith

skeet on mischa

i wouldn't have given you it if i didn't agree

May 20, 2005

The Beauty Bar vs. Star Wars: Revenge of the Sith

And Star Wars surfaces as the champion.

Because there was no other reason The Beauty Bar was that empty last night. Unless, every dirty scenester caught wind (literally) of their no-shower brethren, Mah Jongg. They were the guests of the night after their show at the Glass House. Performing on stage+bright lights+writhing bodies+alcohol= one gamey motherfucker. And by gamey I mean, Italian brothel in mid-August gamey.

Before I had the chance to throw my vagina at him , Daniel Kessler, man/child lead singer of Interpol walked out. (Post edit-3:05pm. Apparently Paul, referred to as "dreamy" in addition to "cherubic" by a few is the lead singer. Okay, so it was Paul not Daniel. Either way, vaginas and cristal for him) My friend Alice told me after the fact that Vivi and Hotel of the Kills were also present. It's good to see that indie-rockers have their priorities straight. Getting shitfaced first and foremost.

This Saturday I will be attending Kroq's Weenie Roast for work. We're trying to wrangle some backstage passes, so we'll see how that goes. Either way, mark my words, I will be making out with Matt Tong of Bloc Party fame be it the last thing I do.

1 Comments:

At 2:48 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

daniel isn't the singer of interpol. dreamy paul is. duh

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home