&t skeet on mischa

skeet on mischa

i wouldn't have given you it if i didn't agree

May 12, 2005

Hi everyone. I'm Annie and I own www.investinfame.com. I'm supposed to ghostwrite for Douglas when he is too busy (a) studying for finals or (b) making fun of hipster trash. I would have written earlier, but as you may notice on my own website I am too busy insuring a lifetime of celibacy. More from me to come, for now I'm going to watch MTV and pray that P.Diddy's Making the Band 3 Marathon is on.

"ATL, where you from!?!"
"Denver"
"DENVER!!!???? You DANCE LIKE YOU FROM DENVER"

3 Comments:

At 8:27 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Not off to a good start.

 
At 2:34 AM , Blogger annie said...

hahaah thanks. i'm going to be straight up, i really don't have a lot of time to write anything too insightful or witty (sorry douglas!). i'm just going to pop in occasionally to say HI to everyone and possibly post pictures. The end.

If anyone has suggestions or contributions, please send em over and I'll post it.

 
At 7:12 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

"ensure"

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home