&t skeet on mischa: sorry you couldn't stop to stay

skeet on mischa

i wouldn't have given you it if i didn't agree

Aug 19, 2005

sorry you couldn't stop to stay


i haven't really been interested in an issue of maxim in over three years, but this one, i dunno; i just might have to. in case, you didn't know, your humble narrator crushes upon kelly monaco.

umm, you didn't hear this from me, but if you're so inclined, the new kanye album has leaked and you may want to see a mininova about it (wink).

i'm just wondering if people plan out their cobra snake photo moment or at least do a practice session in front of the bathroom mirror before they head out for the night. you know, "i'm going to the hanging jury tonight , so mark will probably be there.." then they go onto make a zoolander (an extremely overrated film) reference. for me, it'd be a big deal to get on there and you know i would want my moment in cewebrity to be picture perfect and not with some crazy, drunk botox'ed out lady behind us, ruining the whole thing

or at least not looking i just shot up in the bathroom either

1 Comments:

At 12:30 PM , Blogger Dan said...

I dunno about this Kanye joint man, I think you were right in being kinda eh about it. I'm gonna post a longer review soon, once I get a few more listens under my belt, but I'm just kinda eh about it right now...

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home