&t skeet on mischa: bad things...

skeet on mischa

i wouldn't have given you it if i didn't agree

Sep 19, 2005

bad things...


while the premiere of "arrested development" was all sorts of brills, your humble narrator is going through some major computer problems as of late. like my g5 has been booting up for over two hours now and i'm back on the laptop to internerd stuff.

but like my internerd stuff is only going to be for school stuff. so, i'll probably won't be around for the rest of the week.

this whole situation just makes me want the fact that our life is based around the internet and computers. its really frustrating because if you can't maintain a internet connection, you are basically nothing. i mean, remember when we were human beings?

uf.

5 Comments:

At 6:16 AM , Anonymous emma said...

six months ago i stopped being able to afford a cell phone, land line, cable, or an internet connection. fortunately i still get in UPN and some stolen wireless... otherwise, i don't know what i'd do. if i couldn't use the internet to text message my roommate "pick me up some kettle chips on your way home!" i think i'd die.

 
At 6:17 AM , Anonymous emma said...

p.s. your blog is my favorite thing on the internet lately

 
At 12:38 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

i remember when we were human beings, but the awesome power of the arrested development premiere has made me no longer care.

 
At 8:36 PM , Blogger Pseudo-intellectual lunatic said...

lol

 
At 8:36 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice Blog!

I have a buy ebook blog and my site about buy ebook if your interested or need content.

Come and check it out if you have the time (:-)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home