&t skeet on mischa: neva eva

skeet on mischa

i wouldn't have given you it if i didn't agree

Sep 23, 2005

neva eva

dude, they should've never gave me a working dvr cause i'm affraid that i'll never leave my house again. just push a few buttons and magically the whole season of "arrested development" is being recorded. its amazing. oh, you want to record the whole season of "lost," just press this button. how amazing is it.

to make matters worse, they gave me digital cable too. so now or at least for a few months, i have forty five versions of hbo and they were showing career oppurtunities on one of them and i was like, dude if i had know, i would've totally watched, but i'm busy watching napoleon dynmaite and not laughing at all.

and this is a sticky situation

3 Comments:

At 11:54 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Just thought I'd let you know about a site where you can make over $800 a month in extra income. Go to this site   MAKE MONEY NOW  and put in your zip code..... up will pop several places where you can get paid to secret shop, take surveys, etc.  It's free.  I found several and I live in a small town!

 
At 11:55 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow, what a great site. I will bookmark this site and return often. It's nice to see sites like this.

Please visit my website and let me know what you think. Domain Names

 
At 6:12 PM , Blogger Dan said...

Yo, you heard the new Ghostface, "Be Easy"? Holla fuck, shit is incredible.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home