&t skeet on mischa: no more l.a. privileges

skeet on mischa

i wouldn't have given you it if i didn't agree

May 13, 2006

no more l.a. privileges


tim thomas is just destroying l.a. right now. its not even funny. seriously, steve who? second half shawn and tim thomas are keeping the team alive. what was the deal with the karate kick lil' stevie did?

also, just a memo to the rest of the world, if you see me and i'm listening to my ipod, i'm probably trying to listen to the new cam album and i'm probably really enjoying, so unless, i start the conversation or you're an outta control shorty, dont start a conversation with me, please, thanks. i can't do the one ear bud in, and the other focused on the conversation. i like to focus my attention at one thing at a time.

4 Comments:

At 11:50 AM , Blogger Dan said...

Was just about to ask if you'd heard the new Cam album yet and your thoughts on it. I haven't heard it yet, been really sleepin' on the soulseek leak downloading game. Any word on whether the DVD that comes with the limited edition is the actual Killa Season movie? Cuz even though it's supposed to be horrible, I really wanna see that flick, if only for comedic value alone.

 
At 2:15 PM , Anonymous Bonham Hathaway said...

Holy sweet goddamn, nice Pinkerton reset.

That actually happened to me once. There was big time flirting between me and a Latina back in my freshman year in college in our math class. But everytime I asked her out on a date, she'd get all weird/quiet and politely decline.

But then after a while, this pale blonde girl would always interject in our conversations/flirting and cockblock me. And then they'd walk away together.

She had to have been a lesbian. (Or not allowed to go out with caucasians.)

 
At 9:03 AM , Blogger Ian said...

It's going to be interesting to see the critical reaction to "Killa Season," because it's clearly not as good as "Purple Haze," which in and of itself was just a bit overrated (I don't think anyone would miss "Harlem Streets," "Girls," or "Soap Opera").

But if the CD comes with the movie, I'm definitely headed to Best Buy. In the first three minutes of the trailer, he introduces someone as "the hood internet," breaks a bottle of Sizzurp over some guy's head at a dice game, says "no homo" about a dozen times and then pees on him. Fantastic!

 
At 10:47 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

steve nash does not shoot!!!!!!!!!!! he never has, he looks for assists!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I think it is funny how people still think he will shoot the ball more know then before when he has been playing the same way for nine years!!!!!! look at his assist record!!!!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home