&t skeet on mischa: Anal Annie

skeet on mischa

i wouldn't have given you it if i didn't agree

Jun 12, 2006

Anal Annie


It’s time for my weekly, monthly, daily, yearly commercial for Sirius radio. I’ve mentioned in the past about the comedic magic of Stern show sidekick and ‘Dr. Phil’ guest in the making, Artie Lange and the star of “Star Trek,” George Takei. I know in the past I’ve said that I could listen to certain things over and over again, but really, I can’t listen to particular things all day long, but I can listen to George trying to offer relationship advice to Artie as well as suggesting that they go on a walk in Central Park together. As I write this, I’m listening to the show for a second time and laughing just as hard and maybe even harder than the previous time.

Now, I’m not sure about the availability of the Sirius units, so I’m not going to say you need to over to Circuit City or Best Buy and sign today. You should, it’ll work its self in the long run, but I’m going to advocate the downloading of bootlegs of this week’s shows off of the torrents circuit. Your iPod will be full, but you’ll be laughing a lot, so you may get some strange looks if you’re using public transportation though.

1 Comments:

At 4:29 PM , Anonymous pony said...

I broke down and got a Starmate on Sunday. Loving it.

I got home/activated and in less than five minutes, I heard Nick Manning go down on Ginger Lynn live on the Playboy channel.

I'm already over the antenna, though. Bullshit. I had to buy a fucking 50ft extension in order to listen at work.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home