&t skeet on mischa: Cake Face

skeet on mischa

i wouldn't have given you it if i didn't agree

Jul 24, 2006

Cake Face


I don’t know whatever happened to the Killer Bs of last summer, but honestly, who cares when the new it couple has to be Rachel B and Jamie “James” K aka the B.K. Broiler. Talk about a 1, 2…cool combo of Betty & Veronica.

Also, what I’ve heard of the new DJ Shadow album so far, I’m pretty disappointed. I thought Shadow was making into some timeless shit, not a bunch of records that’ll be outdated and embarrassing by December.

And Vivid Alt [NSFW] is probably one of the cooler websites I've seen in a very long time. Thank goodness Eon Mckai is into free photos and what not.

1 Comments:

At 10:11 PM , Blogger Passion of the Weiss said...

the shadow album isn't as bad as I thought I would be. That being said, I thought it would be the worst album of 2006. Instead, it's just pretty awful.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home