&t skeet on mischa: The Terribly Profitable Twos

skeet on mischa

i wouldn't have given you it if i didn't agree

Jul 12, 2006

The Terribly Profitable Twos


Holy Smokes, I completely forgot that today marks the second anniversary (shout outs to “All Things Ordinary” by the Anniversary) of the skeet on… empire. Who knew that it would last this long? Not me. Let alone, who would ever think there would be improvements to our grammar and spelling? Well, the spelling is getting better, but the grammar police are knocking on the door and I got a hundred miles left to run.

So thanks to all of those who’ve been reading off and on since July of ’04. It’s been a time and I’m going to attempt to keep on pumping out those jams and hopefully, selling out. And thanks to the Cobrasnake cause if he didn’t take goofy photos of the Like, I’d have no material to write about other than lamey commentary on rap songs and Howard Stern and “V.Mars”.

Let's work really hard over the next year to put an end to the regin of terrors known as Joe Buck and Nick Zano. Once, we're rid of these individuals, America will be a better place. We can't get rid of Ann Coulter and Bill O'Reilly, but let's get rid of those other jerk store best sellers.

5 Comments:

At 5:27 PM , Blogger Najork said...

Even though I've been defuncter than Defuncterson for the past few months, I like to think I'm partially to blame for your rampant use of the phrase "Holy Smokes" recently.

Congrats on two years...

 
At 7:05 AM , Blogger Dan said...

If we're riding out on Joe Buck, can we stop to put a bullet in Tim McCarver's head while we're on the way? Holy crap those guys are just brutal to listen to....

 
At 12:09 PM , Anonymous robotmark said...

man. I fucking hate Joe Buck.

is nick zano that dude on byne's show?

 
At 12:13 PM , Blogger Passion of the Weiss said...

Congrats on the anniversary. God those Woody Allen Scarlett Jo New York magazine photos. If she's our Diane Keaton then our gen's in a whole lot of trouble.

In the lightning round, I'll go with Zep over Sabbath any day. Though those first three Sabbath albums are unreal. Especially Paranoid.

Though on the Sounds I gotta' disagree. I think its a good pop rock album. The girl's Swedish and blonde. I can't hate on that.

 
At 1:04 PM , Blogger Douglas Reinhardt said...

Taking out TIm McCarver goes without saying. Joe Buck and Tim McCarver are the worst thing to happen to baseball. They're a bunch of National League knob slobbers

Nick Zano was the guy on the Amanda Bynes show as well as the host of MTV's "Why Can't I Be You?" He's smug arrogance will destroy us in a couple of months.

Zepp has the partying and what not, but I still think early Sabbath, the classic Sabbath line up was a little more interesting. I was about to say that Zep wins out because most of Sabbath is still alive, then I remembered that John Paul Jones lives.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home