&t skeet on mischa: Snake Eating Snake

skeet on mischa

i wouldn't have given you it if i didn't agree

Aug 15, 2006

Snake Eating Snake


I think that the Thigh Master might be onto something when talking about the surprising lack of buzz for the upcoming Dead Or Alive in the wake of the surprisingly large and scary amount of buzz for the always coming soon film, but I’ll believe it when I see it Snakes on a Plane. Snakes on a Plane, let’s face facts is a B Picture and most likely a shitty movie, but people are oddly loving the film because you know, it’s Sam Jackson fighting snakes on a plane. So using this same logic, Dead Or Alive from what I can tell by publicity photos, is a film where hot girls act like ninjas, get into fights and play volleyball. A big budgeted B picture in the same vein of Snakes on a Plane, so why aren’t more people making goofy t-shirts and what not to support Dead or Alive? Fuck, Devon Aoki in a bikini, carrying a sword, playing volleyball. I don’t know about you, that’s ten times more interesting than some dumb snakes on a plane.

KROQ is the new KNAC.

And no one is surprised that the man who recorded one of my favorite recent mixtape tunes, "I Can't Feel My Face," is arrested on drug charges?

3 Comments:

At 7:05 PM , Blogger Passion of the Weiss said...

I co-sign the Snakes on the Plane thing. I'm baffled on this one. Don't know if you saw Klosterman's article in Esquire (I think it's online) but he addressed it really well. I hadn't heard a thing about Dead or Alive but it does sound a whole lot more interesting. Still not enough to get me to the theater tho.

 
At 4:34 PM , Blogger Najork said...

/sign

I have this feeling that at some point we're all going to wake up with a SoaP hangover and realize that they actually made the movie, and it pretty much sucked.

I'd bring up whatsherface (blanking, dammit) and the laws of camp, but I think the nyt beat me to this a week or two back. Oh well, I snooze, I lose.

 
At 7:22 PM , Blogger Najork said...

I mean Sontag.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home