&t skeet on mischa: The After School Special

skeet on mischa

i wouldn't have given you it if i didn't agree

Sep 6, 2006

The After School Special

The one thing about not having a computer, and this is perhaps the best part about it, I'm completely missing everything that's being said about Tom Cruise's baby and it's great.

But at the same time, I have to be careful of what I'm writing because somebody could look over my shoulder and see what exactly I'm up to and at one point there was a line to use computers at school and I'd feel bad if I was taking up somebody's time because I had to goof off on a blog while somebody needs to put the finishing touches upon a paper. Bummer, dudes. Doesn't matter, everybody else is on MySpace, goofing off.

If anybody has access to a pitcher of Sangeria and a copy of "Z" by My Morning Jacket and the sun is setting, I'd take full advantage of that situation, my friends.

Also, I think I want to do a show for FX nowadays because after watching "Nip/Tuck" for the first time last night, I realize that as long as you're slightly 'edgy' you can get away with a lot on that network.

4 Comments:

At 12:58 PM , Blogger dancing at gunpoint said...

I heard that Tom Cruise's baby is actually a reincarnation of Pat Morita. True story.

 
At 7:59 PM , Blogger Robin Brown said...

My theory is that it is the female version of Clint Howard. It will grow up to be a lesbian female comic with the looks and style of clint howard and the comedic sense of Dustin Diamond.

 
At 1:17 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

this is totally off topic, but i wanna say, i love when you post pics from cobra snake, and the comments on them are always on point. sometimes i go to CS but in that context, the pics are lame and boring. so thanks for jazzing them up.

 
At 12:38 PM , Blogger Douglas Reinhardt said...

To me, the baby reminds one of those werewolf babies you'd see on the news or at least a news magazine style show. She's just going to be insanely hairy and balding at the same time. It's a weird mixture.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home