&t skeet on mischa: Begin to Hope Part 2

skeet on mischa

i wouldn't have given you it if i didn't agree

Sep 9, 2006

Begin to Hope Part 2


Honestly, I'm just mad at myself for being at the DVD store the other day and completely forgetting to pick up the first season of "Weeds". It's probably my new favorite show of the day of the week of the month of the year of the moment. It's filling the void of "Arrested Development". And Showtime should put new episodes on InDemand sooner rather than later. Build a buzz, dudes.

No word from Apple yet, but their automanted help system knows my case number by heart nowaday.

Cheyenne Kimball is more gangster than the Game.

I miss reading Spencer Sloan quite a bit and I wonder what Jeff from Passion of the Weiss is passionate about this week. Also, I wonder what girls have been naked lately on Gods Girls [NSFW].

Hopefully Probably back in business by Wednesday Thursday morning.

1 Comments:

At 1:54 PM , Blogger Passion of the Weiss said...

Don't worry, you're not missing out on all that much...I've also been on a brief hiatus thanks to a road trip up to Seattle...but I did see the Cold War Kids last Friday and you've definitely got to check them out the next time they come to town. I was pretty impressed. Good luck with the computer.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home