&t skeet on mischa

skeet on mischa

i wouldn't have given you it if i didn't agree

Sep 1, 2006


Clearly, Justin Timberlake's extremely early performances of "My Love" & "Sexy Back" was the highlight of the VMAs, but you know it would've been ten times cooler if some dude just shouted, "Atlantic Records for T.I. Clearance" like every 20 seconds during the performance of "My Love". I mean if a couple of dudes who started a blog, overhyping a shitty movie, could get a major studio to reshoot the film according to their desires, then why didn't this guy's shirt get MTV into the concept of having somebody chant "Atlantic Records"? I thought MTV was all about the internet and reaching out the youth market and shit?

Oh well.

More to come.

Hopefully or it's going to be a bunch of wacky captions about the Like hanging out with Kelly Osbourne.

3 Comments:

At 8:14 AM , Blogger Wade Word said...

Am I the only one that isn't in the know about this TI thing? I just listened to a bunch of iTunes Official Real Street Talk podcasts, they are cool.
Regards,
Wade Word

 
At 11:42 AM , Blogger Douglas Reinhardt said...

That people like T.I. or the whole "Atlantic Records for T.I. Clearance" thing?

T.I., I dunno for the most part, is a good rapper, where as the "Atlantic Records..." business is about a leaked/bootleg single of "My Love," where some intern says the aforementioned phrase every 15 seconds.

 
At 5:26 PM , Blogger Mick said...

is it just me, or is kelly osbourne looking like courtney love these days? of course, knowing her, she'd probably take it as a compliment. anyone who saw the roast of william shatner KNOWS it's not a compliment.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home