&t skeet on mischa: Outlet Mall

skeet on mischa

i wouldn't have given you it if i didn't agree

Oct 27, 2006

Outlet Mall


Even though, the current fire in Southern California is probably 40 miles away from my house, it still smells like a really bad bonfire out here and in the morning, there's little pieces of ash on my car. Just sucks cause I finally washed my car the other day.

I'm just wondering if the fire has affected the outlet malls near Cabazon. Got a sweet Burberry scarf there.

Been havin' fun elsewhere, dudes. Sorry about that. Maybe next week, yeah?

2 Comments:

At 7:11 PM , Blogger Chuck Reinhardt said...

Burberry Outlet is safe.

 
At 11:02 AM , Anonymous rose said...

Regarding the Cabazon fires, that was my first concern as well. Then I felt like a jerk when some firefighters were lost. =/

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home