&t skeet on mischa: Shin Guard

skeet on mischa

i wouldn't have given you it if i didn't agree

Nov 14, 2006

Shin Guard


Maybe if I went the DVD route with this show, I wouldn’t have that strong of a reaction. Then again, it may be a much harsher reaction. You know, who were the idiots that told me to check out this show cause clearly, they’re into shitty visuals and piss poor acting. This week’s episode of “Heroes” while being leaps and bounds better than the previous week’s shit storm, is, well, I believe Artie Lange said it best when he was talking about a guest who came in pretending to be a hemrophidite, “ you’re what we call a jerk off”. “Heroes” or at least who ever the show runner is, is a total jerk off. So the fate of humanity, all this time has been about stopping some super hero serial killer who looks like Bruce Willis in Unbreakable? What a jerk off move, but then again, I can’t all the way hate the show because there was no moment with that stupid guy with the worst powers of anybody on that show, talking about how he can fly again. That was good and for once, Nora Zether was good on the show. Maybe it was her L.C. esque headband that really honed in the performance for her, but still the acting on the show is just so painful.

It should be noted that I spent a good portion of Monday afternoon falling down, sometimes fairly hard onto the floor in my directing class (I really got into this scene I was acting in), so my knees and hands are rather sore, but it doesn’t hurt as much as watching the acting on “Heroes”. It’s so bad, but I’ll be back next week because I need to know why they have to save the cheerleader or at least, allow me to rephrase, how are they going to save the cheerleader, in order to save the world because if they’re just saving her from some dude whose killing peoples with powers cause of government reasons or he’s just some wacky super villain.

Starting work on year-end lists already. Sad, I know. Also, I have to save a bit of my brain for this paper I’m about third and goal on. Due date looms large, but not much is left with it.

3 Comments:

At 7:57 AM , Blogger jake said...

I mostly find it interesting that "the cheerleader" is who is supposed to be saved... She regenerates! I guess the super hero assassin could be magical or something. ;)

 
At 12:44 PM , Blogger Shy Violence said...

i enjoy heroes, but i feel like they have way too many storylines going on. in this week's episode we didn't see the stripper, the senator, or conor oberest at all (not a bad thing) but now they are going to pick up those stories next week and we will miss out on other characters. they need to consolidate some storylines, and they need to do it fast.

 
At 12:51 PM , Blogger Douglas Reinhardt said...

They need to pull the "Lost" card and start killing off some characters; I don't think it'll be the Conor Obsert dude (sadly), but you know, that strippepr could sacrifice herself in order to save the cheerleader.

I'm just wondering if this will be the last episode until the new year. There hasn't been any repeats thus far.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home