&t skeet on mischa: Super Monkey

skeet on mischa

i wouldn't have given you it if i didn't agree

Nov 26, 2006

Super Monkey


Personally, I don't know how many times I've watched this video myself and I was the one who recorded the following videos in question. Never the less, there's something quite magically in watching Robin Brown play on the Nintendo Wii. It probably helps to know the guy. Well, it probably helps a lot to know him and to fully enjoy the video. You know, a frustrated Robin Brown is hilarious to me.

As a side note, if Robin and myself were still doing a public access show, this would've been a reoccuring segment.

1 Comments:

At 5:55 PM , Blogger Chuck Reinhardt said...

When will you have the PTR Variety Hour Half Hour on You Tube?

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home