&t skeet on mischa: Inspired

skeet on mischa

i wouldn't have given you it if i didn't agree

Dec 2, 2006

Inspired


Sorry Pitchfork, but this is better than "Hell Hath No Fury" and I'm only about four tracks into the album. The bravado, the charm, the slang, the swagger, no Akon singin' the hook and the ad libs, it all goes to 11.

Perhaps, I'm just into this album alot because it's the first time I've heard new Jeezy stuff without somebody shouting "Cannon" or "Dramatic" all through out the tune.

And feel free to question my judgement seeing as I spent a majority of my Friday watching Basic Instinct and Basic Instinct 2.

2 Comments:

At 11:29 PM , Blogger Ian said...

I question your judgment. This is the Blue Steel to "Thug Motivation"'s Le Tigre. I know Jeezy causes some people to override their usual criteria for what makes rap good, but all these tracks feel the same to me, particularly since it varies so little from its predecessor. In the end, substance must win out.

 
At 1:08 PM , Blogger Douglas Reinhardt said...

I understand what you're saying and I've been under the weather lately, but I'm sorta hyponitze by Jeezy's stuff lately. He's like the Chipolte; pretty much, it's the same thing every time, but once and while, you'll switch it up and get carnitas. Jeezy will switch up and deliever a gem like "3 am"

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home