&t skeet on mischa: Neon T.P.

skeet on mischa

i wouldn't have given you it if i didn't agree

Jan 30, 2007

Neon T.P.


I’ve been meaning to write about how quickly my opinion has changed for, and now subsequent love for the song, “Intervention,” by the Arcade Fire, but I think something my friend, Mark told me does a better job. He said: “Yeah, my car was broken into last night and that song has made me less angry.” From what I’ve listened to of the new album and for the most part, it sounds exactly like the last album, but never the less, it’s that powerful of an album. So, just imagine how much better the world will be when a much nicer sounding version of the album gets out to the world. It’ll save the cheerleader, the world, cure adhd, convert all TV signals into HD signals, convince Ryan Reynolds to quit acting in movies, make Jay Leno will stop rocking the denim on denim look, Oscar voters won’t vote for Jennifer Hudson, somebody will create a time machine, help Issaih Washington & T.R. Knight squash their beef, Perez Hilton will take down his website, it’ll turn coke into pepsi, it’ll remove the voice of that guy who ruined that line for me when he said it during a scene in directing class, the 405 will add a sixth and seventh lane, Californians won’t freak out when it starts to rain, Debbie Matenpolous will walk off a cliff because this album is so good.

The only other thing I have to say is please fall in love with Clark & Michael. The world will be a better place.

2 Comments:

At 1:18 AM , Blogger Robin Brown said...

Holy crapolous!

 
At 10:54 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

kudos on jay leno and jenifer hudson.

intervention has grown on me too - other neon favourites... ocean of noise & antichrist television blues!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home