&t skeet on mischa: Youth Hostels

skeet on mischa

i wouldn't have given you it if i didn't agree

Feb 12, 2007

Youth Hostels

Why isn't the fact that North Korea reaching a potential deal to close down their nuclear weapons programs a bigger deal than Anna Nicole Smith's death? North Korea is just as crazy as Anna Nicole Smith was in her prime. If not, more so.

As I keep on telling myself, One of these days it'll all make sense.

Then again, people use Windows Vista, so I'm not sure if things will ever make sense again because some window will pop up, asking you if you actually want things to make sense and there'll be some long winded explanation that if things actually make sense, you may run the risk of getting a virus or something.

Beriut's music is awesome, but listening to it out of one head phone is awful.

3 Comments:

At 10:42 PM , Anonymous Bonham Hathaway said...

Babe of the Week!

So I take this to mean that you've started watching Friday Night Lights?

I was disappointed with the last two episodes being "very special episodes" about race. I mean, the non-related subplots were great as usual. And they did handle the race thing about as well as a show can, but hopefully they never do these kinda plotlines again, before they leer right into "Crash" territory.

You know, its like, okay, you got it out of your system, you did the cheap ratings grab ala social issues crap, now lets get back to doing shows about nothing, alright?

 
At 2:05 PM , Anonymous Candice said...

north korea scares me. much like anna nicole did in 2002-2004.

 
At 12:41 PM , Anonymous Bonham Hathaway said...

The more I think I about it, the more I've liked the last two episodes of FNL.

I still don't like the the concept of the race-related stuff, but the execution was nearly flawless.

Three cheers for Friday Night Lights!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home