&t skeet on mischa: Barely Alive

skeet on mischa

i wouldn't have given you it if i didn't agree

Apr 4, 2007

Barely Alive

Back from Brooklyn, but I got sick somewhere between taking from JFK and landing in LBC and I haven't been able to hang out with the Google Master at all this week.

Also, I have trouble walking these days. I learned that I have bone spur/bone chip thing in my right foot that can't be removed or something like that. Perhaps if I was a kid on "Two A Days," I could get it removed, but I am who I am.

The city is rad. Everybody should go there and probably live there. I want to go back, but I figure if I tell everybody else to live there, maybe, just maybe, the 101 would be a breezy drive on a Saturday afternoon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home