&t skeet on mischa: To Whom This May Concern...

skeet on mischa

i wouldn't have given you it if i didn't agree

Apr 23, 2007

To Whom This May Concern...

Whoever picked the set times for this weekend's Whoachella, honestly and seriously, you fucked up my weekend big time. How do I make the Sophie's esque choice between Ghostface and the Arcade Fire on Saturday night? Who the fuck is Tiesto and why does he get to close on Saturday night? And how do you put Blonde Redhead on the same time as LCD Soundsystem? Ugh. I don't even want to talk about Friday night. Seriously. I feel violated and bummed out.

5 Comments:

At 9:53 PM , Blogger Rose said...

Thanks for the heads up. If you recall, they like to put the big-but-not-massive bands last because the festival would be hitting the 12-hour mark and people are going to be tired.

Look at the bright side, it's better to feel torn between a mix of eclectic talent than being pissed you paid $$$ for a variety of crappy bands.

If you've already saved your Coachooser, here are my line-ups. You can just switch out this number into the URL you get - 93d061d906533a9c4ccbb92dde3ba356

 
At 9:59 PM , Blogger Douglas Reinhardt said...

This is true. I do get to spend an entire weekend with a majority of the people that I care about and hang out and laugh and goof off and car pool with and sneak listen to Howard Stern with. So, a time that will be good is going to be had by all.

 
At 11:11 AM , Anonymous robot mark said...

this choice is a no-brainer.

1. Always choose ghostface. Always.

2. Blonde Redhead's recent sets have been super, super boring. That band is just going through the motions these days.

 
At 12:42 PM , Blogger Passion of the Weiss said...

Did you bug my room and record the conversation I had this morning with my girlfriend, where I was screaming my lungs out that someone was dumb enough to slot Arcade Fire Vs. Ghostface.

 
At 12:44 PM , Anonymous C-dice said...

don't forget sunscreen.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home