&t skeet on mischa: Students of the Game. We Passed the Classes.

skeet on mischa

i wouldn't have given you it if i didn't agree

Jun 12, 2007

Students of the Game. We Passed the Classes.

I would post more often, but I can't get any sites with a blogspot.com address to load. So I'm just gonna assume that nobody else can read this and keep on listening to the Junior Reid/Cham remix of "This is Why I'm Hot". Mims, not so much, but Junior Reid, yes sir and just keep a stockpile of thoughts up until I can read Cory Kennedy's blog.

Man, V.Mars in comic book form? I'd rather see it in pog form, personally.

3 Comments:

At 9:47 PM , Blogger Najork said...

That would be awful. I respect Rob Thomas's abilities, but I wouldn't even read the graphic novel version.

 
At 10:29 PM , Blogger Robin Brown said...

Or a pod dorm... like a dorm made out of pogs.

 
At 11:50 PM , Blogger spencer said...

keep posting.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home