&t skeet on mischa: A-Y-O!

skeet on mischa

i wouldn't have given you it if i didn't agree

Jul 23, 2007

A-Y-O!


Is it wrong that I like that song? I think it is, but there's something special about this jam. Maybe it's the jam that'll bridge the gap between beat geeks and cougars at Las Vegas night clubs. When I first heard the song, I said, "what the fuck was that," and to be honest, I still have no clue as to what Curtis and Timberlake are singing about. I assume it's mush mouthed lyrics about pulling chicks and then there's some bullshit Prince esque falsetto action, right? Nothing new, but Timbaland just knocks me out. At first it starts out as annoying Dan Deacon style tune, but then those classic drums kick in and I don't know, I'm a sucker for it. Although, it should be noted that I wasn't that much of a sucker for the Timbo solo album; liked that Nelly Furtado tune and that's about it. It may be hard to believe that I think the song could've been so much better if it was like Lil Wayne stealing more material from Riley Martin & Kool Keith and talking about life in outer space.

Another thing of note, the other 50 single, "I Got Money" has an amazing hook and that's about it.

Anybody else bummed that the new JJ Abrams movie 1-18-08 may actually be called Monstrous? What a waster. Also, what a waster all of this on line hype is going to be come next January. We're already going to know the whole movie, dudes. Sure, it's fun to figure things out while "Lost" is on a break, but lettuce not ruin the entire movie before it's even out.

Anybody else going to the Flosstradamus shows this week? I'm gonna make it out to one of them, but I'm not sure if I'm cool enough though. Maybe if I drop a grand over on Fairfax at Supreme & Family, maybe I can pull it off or at least if I finally get that fedora.

One of these days, Alice, one of these days.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home