&t skeet on mischa: Whoops, my bad. That's My Scenario

skeet on mischa

i wouldn't have given you it if i didn't agree

Sep 18, 2007

Whoops, my bad. That's My Scenario


So, here's the deal. Things came up this week and for next week as well. So, maybe October, if that's cool with you. Now please enjoy the Grassroots' classic tune, "Let's Live For Today." If you look closely, you may see Creed from "The Office". I mean I don't even have the time to go to the book store to pick up a copy of "The Shock Doctrine".

PS. I'm in love with the Coathangers. Yeah, they sound a bit like local favorites Mika Miko, but there's something a little more interesting about them and they're from the ATL too. Now, I'm actually looking forward to my trip down south next month.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home